The following Links are for Informational Use Only.
An “Evaluate for Yourself” approach is recommended.
1. American College Alumni Association
of Catholic University of Louvain. (ACAA).
Founded by U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (1857 – 2011).
Seminary affliated with KULeuven. Saint Damien Community.
2. Catholic University of Louvain. (KULeuven. Dutch campus).
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium. Founded in 1425.
3. City of Leuven. BELGIUM, The Heart of Europe.
4. American Psychological Association (APA).
An international, scientific, and professional organization
in Psychology. Founded in 1892, USA.
5. International Association for the Psychology of Religion.
Based in Europe, IARP promotes scientific research & exchange
within the field of Psychology of Religion. Also known as
Internationale Gesellschaft fur Religion Psychologie.
Founded in 1914. Nurenberg, Germany.
6. National Alliance on Mental Health (NAMI)
Founded in 1979. “NAMI advocates for access to services,
treatment, support, research & is steadfast in its
commitment to raise awareness & build a community
for hope and for all those in need”. (c) 2014 NAMI
7. Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance (COVA).
Since 1982, COVA’s vision is to be recognized as a
national leader in building a collaborative environment
where crime victims are given the opportunity to heal
and restore balance to their lives”. (COVA website)
8. American Holistic Health Association (AHHA)
Non-profit. Founded in 1989, New England. Free and impartial
information about health and wellness. Focus on integrating
Mind, Body and Spirit in Process. Self-help resources are
offered in both conventional and alternative medicine.
9. Counseling and Education Center
Non – Profit Community Mental Health Center
for Low – Income Families. Grand Junction, Colorado.
10. Center at Foresight
Premier Medical Facility. Grand Junction, Colorado.
11. The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
Henry Bergh, Founder, 1866.
APCA’s Mission: to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States.
12. The Wild Animal Sanctuary
Rescued wildlife animals from around the world.
13. Sierra Conservation Club.
Founded by John Muir, Theodore Roosevelt, et al, in 1892.
The oldest and largest influential grass-roots environmental
organization in America.
“Explore, Enjoy, and Protect the Planet”.
14. Sea Shepherd Society.
Non-profit. Founded in the State of Washington in 1977.
Uses direct action tactics to protect marine life.
International animal – related alliance and advocacy.
15. Save Magnificent + Precious Tigers.